On Whale Rock Self Catering Accommodation
A Luxury 2 bedroom Holiday Apartment in Hermanus
In the Apartment
- Ideal for 2-4 people
- 2 Bedrooms
- Double bedded & twin bedded room.
- A flat-screen TV,
- WiFi Available – Unlimited
- Bathroom with shower.
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Kitchen equipped.
- Washing machine.
Double glass doors lead from the lounge onto the gardens where you can relax whilst listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean, or take a stroll along the cliff paths and watch the majestic Southern Right whales at play, these magnificent creatures are best seen May-December.
This beachfront, gated community with
- manicured gardens,
- salt water swimming pool
- braai/barbeque area,
- squash courts
- and spectacular sea views will leave you in no doubt that you have made the perfect holiday choice.
The apartment is a short walk from the heart of Hermanus. Cindy and her team will be at the apartment to meet you, Cindy has lived in Hermanus for many years and knows all the hidden treasures if Hermanus. Click here for our “Attractions Page”
- Walkway to sea approx 80 metres from the patio.
- 1 km to the new harbour with 2 seafood restaurants and 3 whale watching boats
- 3 km to Town Centre
- 5 km to Hermanus Golf course
- 5 km to Swimming beaches
Hermanus is a seaside town southeast of Cape Town, in South Africa’s Western Cape Province. It’s known as a whale-watching destination. Beaches include Voëlklip Beach and the broad Grotto Beach, overlooking Walker Bay. The Old Harbour Museum is a site encompassing the old harbour, a fishermen’s village and the Whale House Museum. The latter has informative displays and a suspended skeleton of a whale.